MASTERS OF COMMERCE (ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT)
Affiliation:- University of Mumbai
Duration :- 2 Years
Eligibility for Admission of F.Y.M.Com :-
- A learner for being eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Programme i.e. Master of Commerce, shall have passed the examination for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (three years/Six Semester integrated course)
- The degree B.Com. (Old Course) or the other Semester based Programmes i.e. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets) or Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) of this University, or an examination of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
1) Two Self Attested copies of the HSC mark sheet
2) Two Self-attested photo copies of the HSC Leaving Certificate
3) Two Self-attested photo copies of the Aadhaar Card.
4) 3 passport size Photographs with white background
5) 1 attested true copy of Ration Card
6) 1 attested true copy of Caste Certificate, if any.
7) 1 attested true copy of Domicile Certificate, if any.
8) 1 attested true copy of Income Certificate, if any.
For Further Inquiry, Please contact on 02522-278115, 9892857008