BACHELOR OF BANKING AND INSURANCE (BBI)
Affiliation:- University of Mumbai
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility for Admission of F.Y.B.B.I:
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Banking and Insurance) degree course should have passed XII std. Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune, or its equivalent and secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in the case of reserved category candidates) at one and the same sitting
Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the affiliated colleges conducting the course shall have to register enroll himself/herself with the University.
1) Two Self Attested copies of the HSC mark sheet
2) Two Self-attested photo copies of the HSC Leaving Certificate
3) Two Self-attested photo copies of the Aadhaar Card.
4) 3 passport size Photographs with white background
5) 1 attested true copy of Ration Card
6) 1 attested true copy of Caste Certificate, if any.
7) 1 attested true copy of Domicile Certificate, if any.
8) 1 attested true copy of Income Certificate, if any.
For Further Inquiry, Please contact on 02522-278115, 9892857008