BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (BMS)
Affiliation:- University of Mumbai
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility for Admission of F.Y.B.M.S:
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the B.M.S. Degree Course shall have passed H.S.C. Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education
It's equivalent examination or Diploma in any Engineering branches with two years or three years duration after S.S.C. conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
It's equivalent examination by securing minimum 45% marks for general category (in one attempt) at the respective Examination and minimum 40%marks for the reserved category (in one attempt).
No college shall conduct any entrance test in any form and the admissions are purely based on merit duly following the reservation policy as per the norms of Government of Maharashtra.
While drawing the merit list, weight age has to be given to students from Arts, Commerce and Science Stream at 12th standard level. The stream wise weight age to be given is as under:
1) Two Self Attested copies of the HSC mark sheet
2) Two Self-attested photo copies of the HSC Leaving Certificate
3) Two Self-attested photo copies of the Aadhaar Card.
4) 3 passport size Photographs with white background
5) 1 attested true copy of Ration Card
6) 1 attested true copy of Caste Certificate, if any.
7) 1 attested true copy of Domicile Certificate, if any.
8) 1 attested true copy of Income Certificate, if any.
For Further Inquiry, Please contact on 02522-278115, 9892857008