BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE) (BAF)
Affiliation:- University of Mumbai
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility for Admission of F.Y.B.A.F (Accounting and Finance).:
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) degree course shall have passed XII std. Examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent and secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate at first attempt (40% in case of reserved category).
Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the constituent/affiliated college/recognized institution, conducting the course, shall have to register himself/herself with the University.
1) Two Self Attested copies of the HSC mark sheet
2) Two Self-attested photo copies of the HSC Leaving Certificate
3) Two Self-attested photo copies of the Aadhaar Card.
4) 3 passport size Photographs with white background
5) 1 attested true copy of Ration Card
6) 1 attested true copy of Caste Certificate, if any.
7) 1 attested true copy of Domicile Certificate, if any.
8) 1 attested true copy of Income Certificate, if any.
For Further Inquiry, Please contact on 02522-278115, 9892857008