Nature club was set up to create among the students the awareness about the importance of protecting our nature & environment. The club enlists student participation in maintaining a clean and healthy campus by planting more trees, holding seminars on topics related to current environment problems and to visit nature place as nature trails.
The club, which has almost 100 students as members, strives to develop love of nature and adventure and to instill awareness of the environment in the college community.
NATURE CLUB FORMATION:-
|1||Dr. Mrs. Snehal S. Donde||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Akshay Laxman Patil||Convenor|
|3||Chaudhary Anup||Student Head|
Activities to be done under this club include:-
1) Organize Nature Trail at Sanjay Gandhi National Park i.e., Shilonda trail
2) Organize tree plantation programmes, awareness programme such as Rangoli, Poster and Essay Competition regarding various environmental issues.
3) Motivate the students to keep their surrounding green & clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
4) Sensitize the students to minimize the use of plastic bags, not to throw them in public places.
5) Observing environmentally important days like World Environment Day, etc.,REPORT OF NATURE TRAIL
REPORT ON FRUITS AND VEGETABLE CARVING COMPETITION
REPORT ON GREEN DAY CELEBRATION
REPORT ON RANGOLI COMPETITION
CAMPUS BEAUTIFICATION REPORT
NATURE TRAIL REPORT 2017-2018
Academic Yearly Plan
|Sr. No||Activities||Month||Tentative Date|
|1||Nature trail at Sanjay Gandhi National Park||July||End of Month|
|2||Competition between college students about Rangoli, Drawing, Poem, related to Nature||August||Mid of Month|
|3||Waste out of Best Competition ( Intercollegiate)||September||End of Month|
|4||Campus Beautification||November||Start of Month|
|5||Power-point Presentation on Environment/Nature. ( Competition between college students )||December||End of Month|
|6||Guest lecture on Environment||January||Mid of Month|
|1||Bird call & Video Recording||February||End of Month|