- Internet Surfing: Internet and downloading facility is available subject to Educational purpose only with free of cost.
- Reprographic Facility: Photocopying facility is available subject to the copy write rules.
- Book Bank Scheme: Under this scheme, text-books are issued to Students who wish to avail this facility should apply in prescribed form to the library within due date.
- Library Orientation: Library orientation is given to the new students and newly recruited staff of the college to enable them to use the library collection extensively and effectively.
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue): Students can search the books through this online computer facility. Books are searched by Title, Author, Subject and Members status.
- News Paper Clippings Service: Library has been use to give different subjects newspaper clipping services to library users.
- Reference and Information Service: Short range and long range reference to all.
- Referral Service : Reference queries of other libraries or individuals are solved as well
- Wi-FI Facility
- Job Watch: Recruitment notices published in various Newspapers are displayed in the Notice Board of placement cell
OTHER LIBRARY ACTIVITIES
- Library Orientation program: Every year the library conducts Library Orientation program for new comers in order to make them aware of the library facilities available for them.
- Best Library User Award: Every year the college library gives “Best Library User of theYear Award” to the students who make the best possible use of library facilities and spend quality time in the library. The award carries a certificate.
- Book Review Competition: To inculcate the reading habits among the students and motivate them to read good books in the Internet Era, and aware them current as well as classic literature the library department arrange Book Review competition for all students. Students who write best review on book and present his opinion to judge is felicitated award carries certificate to students.