CODE OF CONDUCT
The Student are required to strictly follow the discipline of the college.
The following committees are responsible for conducting and coordinating these activities:
- - Students will maintain high discipline in the college premises
- - Lecture Timing B.Com. : 7.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m.
- - Students are required to enter the college 10 minutes before the lecture timing.
- - Maharashtra, Resolution No. TEMl10967620/96 dtd 06.09.1996. student involved in any form of ragging will be severely Punished.
- - A Student is required to wear identity card in the college premises at all times. Further it should be produced for inspection on demand by the college staff.
- - Use of Mobile Phones in the college premises is prohibited vide circular issued by uni of mumbai no - UG/552 OF 2001. dtd. 31st Dec. 2004. Defaulters will be penalized heavily
- - Students should be in a proper attire & completely prepare for ppt & assignments.
- - Student should not loiter in the corridors or college campus during lecture hours.
The Following shall be the minimum attendance necessary for keeping terms.
- - Ordinance 0.119: Each Semester - Three Fourth of the days on which lectures are delivered.
- - Ordinance 0.125 : To keep a term at a college or recognised institution, an undergraduate must complete to the satisfaction of the principal or the head of the institution, the course of the study at the college or Institution prescribed for such terms for the class to which such undergraduate belongs.
- - Students who have not been granted term will not be permitted to appear at 1st I IInd I IIIrd I IVth Semester I Annual Examination conducted by the college or by the university.